TurfEx says its 1.4 cubic yard-capacity MS4500 topdresser is a trailer-mounted unit that features polyethylene construction, fully electric operation and precision spreading ability.
- Has the ability to spread standard topdressing sand for golf courses, crumb rubber for synthetic turf fields, and a variety of other bulk materials including compost and soil conditioners
- Heavy-duty polyethylene construction eliminates the corrosion and maintenance concerns associated with similar steel models, while also making the unit up to 40% lighter
- Large flotation tires – exerts only 18 psi when fully loaded, allowing safe operation on delicate surfaces
- Lightweight construction lessens fuel consumption for the towing vehicle
- Completely electric-powered unit – no hydraulics or gas engines, eliminating the possibility of hydraulic fluid leaks
- Quieter operation, lighter weight, reduced maintenance, reduced fuel consumption