A redesigned work group allows the Bobcat 324 compact excavator to reach farther, dig deeper and dump higher.
- Conventional tail swing unit in the 1.5-ton operating class
- Boom cylinder is attached to the top of the boom instead of the bottom, giving it more protection from damage while digging
- Lighter-weight yet durable boom fabrication with cast pivot joints
- Maximum dig depth of 8'6", reach at ground level of 14', dump height clearance of 8'8"
- Undercarriage hydraulically retracts to a width of just 38.6"; it can then expand to 53.7" for greater performance