Kubota has entered the residential zero-turn mower market with the Kubota Kommander ZG100-Series. The series includes two economy models, the ZG124E and ZG127E, and two upgraded models, the ZG123S and ZG127S, available with 48- and 54-inch decks.
- Sleek design, low-profile tires and LED headlights
- Professional-grade, 10-gauge welded-steel deck mowing deck
- Economy models feature Briggs & Stratton Pro vertical-shaft engines in either 24 or 27 hp
- Upgraded models feature Kohler Courage Pro vertical-shaft engines in either 23 or 27 hp
- Commercial-grade Hydro-Gear ZT-3100 transmission
- 4.3-gallon fuel tank capacity
- Comprehensive manufacturer warranty of four years or 300 hours on both the mower and engine