FieldRoutes, a ServiceTitan product and cloud-based and mobile SaaS platform for field service businesses, integrated ServiceTitan Fleet Pro with FieldRoutes’ software, enabling pest control companies to manage their fleet more efficiently.
“Our customers are facing increasingly complex challenges, from staffing shortages to fluctuating fuel costs, adding pressure to their roles,” said Mark Tipton, CEO of Aspire Software. “Business owners have less time to focus on strategically planning daily routes, when to schedule vehicle maintenance, or where to cut costs. This integration enhances Aspire’s existing solutions, empowering our customers to meet the evolving market, ensure both driver and community safety and propel them forward.”
With the new integration, FieldRoutes customers can directly leverage Fleet Pro to manage and oversee operations across the entire fleet management lifecycle. Pest control businesses are able to access real-time and historical fleet data from a vehicle’s GPS system and AI-assisted smart cameras, which can streamline costs and improve overall performance.
Key capabilities of ServiceTitan’s Fleet Pro include:
- Detect and alert unauthorized vehicle usage through GPS tracking and geofencing.
- Receive regular service reminders to stay on top of maintenance and prevent unexpected breakdowns.
- Stop distracted driving with real-time, in-cabin driver alerts.
- Leverage video event capture in real-time with in-cabin alerts via text and email.
- Driver scorecards track technicians' distance, drive time, idle time, fuel use, and unsafe driving behavior.