Artillian Tractor, a Curtis Industries company, introduced a new front-hoe bucket, or stump bucket, to its expansive bucket line. The newest bucket is 24 inches long, a full eight inches longer than the brand's newly redesigned 16-inch bucket.
These front-hoe stump buckets are capable of rear backhoe jobs such as digging, planting, trenching, excavating, hauling, grading, rooting and scouring.
New accessories including upgrade teeth are now available for the front-hoe stump buckets.
“We’ve had quite a few requests from loyal Artillian customers for a larger front-hoe bucket option – and we are excited to meet that need with this new 24-inch version,” John Davis, vice president of sales, Curtis, says. “Our engineering team has also been busy designing four new front teeth kit options to give our customers the best options they need for the job at hand. These options include Heavy Duty and Ripper Teeth.”
Other features include...
- Quick installation, lifting to mount is not necessary
- Can be mounted in four positions: center, offset left, offset right, upside-down
- No assembly required
- CAD designed, CNC cut from high-strength North American steel and MIG welded
- Powder-coat black finish
- 3000 Lb. John Deere Quick Attach Pallet Fork Frame
- 2300 Lb. John Deere Quick Attach Pallet Fork Frame
- 3000 Lb. Skid Steer Quick Attach Pallet Fork Frame
- 3000 Lb. Mini Skid Steer Quick Attach Pallet Fork Frame