Vermeer says its SC362 Stump Cutter was developed with rental yards and tree care contractors in mind. It is a compact, high-horsepower machine for stump removal. Equipped with a 35-hp Vanguard gasoline engine, a hydraulic ground drive and a belt-driven cutter head, Vermeer says this SC362 provides operators with ample power and maneuverability to take out medium-sized stumps.
- Low vibration and emissions
- Limited three-year warranty
- Move easily between stumps with selectable two-speed ground drive
- Vermeer AutoSweep system (optional) monitors engine rpm, adjusts cutter wheel sweep rate
- All belts are found on one side of the machine for more convenient servicing