The WC2500TX whole-tree chipper from Vermeer comes equipped with:
- Either the microchip drum that produces chip sizes between 1/8 and 5/8 inches (3.2 and 15.9 mm), or the macrochip drum that produces chip sizes between 5/8 and 1-1/4 inches (15.9 and 31.8 mm).
- A quick and simple knife setup with the knife position being set by two bolts—no babbitting needed, which makes changeout on job sites easy.
- Areas of high-wear material flow on the machine—such as the drum, discharge chute, cutter housing and infeed conveyor floor—that are designed with replaceable, bolt-in wear parts to help extend the life of the machine.
- A 600-HP (448-kW) Tier 4 Final engine to meet job-site production demands.
- A compact design.
- Availability of a Tier 3 engine option for countries that have not adopted Tier 4 emission regulations.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Whole-Tree Chipper with Two Choices of Chip Sizes