John Deere 204L 62-HP and 304L 67-HP compact wheel loaders deliver higher productivity, increased uptime and lower daily operating costs. An evolution of the 204K and 304K models, the L Series models additionally offer:
- Final Tier 4 Yanmar engines and fuel-efficient hydrostatic transmissions to keep noise to a minimum.
- Automatically activated front and rear differential locks for increased traction in harsh conditions.
- A less-than-8-foot machine height on the 204L for jobs with overhead space constraints.
- Hydraulically released, self-adjusting park and service brakes, and ground-level maintenance points for accessibility to provide safe and easy means of machine upkeep.
- Compatibility with over 100 John Deere Worksite Pro attachments.
- An auxiliary hydraulic control for attachments on the primary joystick to increase attachment productivity and ease of use.
- Your choice of an enclosed cab or open station, providing 360-degree attachment visibility.
- An optional ride control, which reduces material spillage and makes for a smoother ride over rough and uneven terrain.