Nearly 4,000 attendees from North America and around the world gather will gather in Las Vegas from Dec. 2-6, 2019 for the Irrigation Show and Education Week. A program of the Irrigation Association, the event is the only national trade show for irrigation industry professionals. For the 2019 event, it is co-locating with the National Ground Water Association and the American Rainwater Catchment Systems Association. Registration for the show opens in June with housing opportunities opening in May. With over 300 exhibitors, manufacturers, dealers, distributors, wholesalers, contractors, designers and other professionals will:
- Find smart solutions for agriculture, golf, and turf-landscape applications
- Get hands-on access to the latest products and technologies
- Meet with current business partners and potential supplier
- Increase productivity and profitability with targeted education and technical training
- Monitor critical water management issues and irrigation best practices.
- For more information visit https://www.irrigation.org/2019Show