Rain Bird’s ESP-LXIVM Series are easy-to-use controllers for two-wire irrigation systems that provide large, challenging sites with advanced water management tools, diagnostics and a host of new features. Standard model can support up to 60 stations, while the Pro model can manage larger sites with up to 240 stations. Additional features:
- Integrated Valve Module (IVM), a" smart valve” that maintains constant communication with the controller for more efficient irrigation and advanced diagnostics.
- Advanced diagnostics including a self-healing feature that automatically detects fixes to wire path and splice issues and restarts irrigation without manual intervention
- Two-Wire Mapping feature maps integrated devices to corresponding wire paths to quickly find and resolve issues.
- Supported field devices include the IVM-SOL, the IVM-OUT, the IVM-SEN and the IVM-SD.
- Advanced flow management tools include FloWatch, which alerts to high- and low-flow conditions, and FloManager, which manages hydraulic demand.
- Additional water management features include Cycle + Soak, Seasonal Adjust (by program or month), Station Delay. Rain Delay and more.
- Extra Simple Programming (ESP) with an extra-large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display. Standard features up to 10 independent programs, while the Pro can manage up to 40.