Rain Bird’s XFS-CV Dripline can be used for any xerigation/drip application, above or below ground, on sloped or level surfaces. It combines the benefits of XFS Subsurface Dripline with a patent-pending, 4.3-psi check valve in every emitter that keeps the dripline charged with water in elevation changes of more than ten feet. Additional features include:
- Pure copper chip that protects it from root intrusion
- Uniformly irrigates all plants in the drip zone
- Heavy-duty check valve prevents water from draining out of the dripline at the zone’s lowest points, preventing overwatering and wasteful puddling
- Uses less water than other driplines in similar applications.
- Proprietary, flexible dual-layered tubing (copper color over black) material resists chemicals and UV damage