Greenworks recently released the GMS 250 25-inch brushless self-propelled lawn mower powered by an 82-volt lithium-ion battery to ensure landscapers have an efficient tool to tackle their mowing needs. Features include:
- A brushless engine powered on with just the push of a button, allowing users to effortlessly start the tool.
- Smart Cut technology to adjust mower speed as necessary to improve performance and extend run time.
- A dual-port battery sequential power supply that automatically switches from one battery to another, delivering greater operating time without interruption.
- Dual blades for increased cutting performance.
- A 25-inch steel deck with a two-in-one design for mulching and rear bag capability.
- No harmful emissions or noise pollution, protecting user’s hearing and allowing the freedom to work any time of day without disrupting clients in their homes or businesses.
- A seven-position single-lever height adjustment for a diverse range of cutting heights—from 1-3/8 to 3-3/4 inches.
- A rear-wheel driving system for easy operation.
- A two-year battery and tool warranty