KIOTI’s Zero-Turn-Radius (ZTR) mower line includes four series — the ZXR, ZXRSE, ZXC and ZXCSE — with a total of 12 riding mower models built for versatile mowing needs.
- 21- to 27-horsepower, feature traveling speeds of 8- to 10-mph
- Briggs & Stratton or Kohler engines combined with Hydro-Gear transmissions for reliable, hardworking performance and smooth ride.
- 48-, 54- or 60-inch mower decks, each with a fabricated, reinforced 10-gauge steel deck and standard notch blades
- Large 7.5-gallon (ZXR and ZXR SE) or 12.5-gallon (ZXC and ZXC SE) fuel capacities require less frequent refueling, saving time for operators.
- Seat and deck lift lever positioning ensure the mowers comfortably accommodate users of all builds.
- Optimized control connections and linkages create a precise and responsive driving experience.
For more information on KIOTI's zero-turn mowers visit http://www.kioti.com/products/zero-turn-mowers.