Husqvarna’s new Z400 Series of professional zero-turn mowers is ready to deliver for landscaper’s commercial operations. The lineup is designed for maximum performance and easy serviceability. Each mower in the Z400 Series will get the job done faster and more efficiently than before. Features include:
- Parker HTE 10 Series transmission designed to last longer while delivering more power and 10 percent more efficient than the M-ZT series.
- Integrated parking brake that is easy to engage.
- Digital fuel gauge with an easy-to-read indicator
- Open engine bay streamlines access for easy routine service.
- Folding ROPS for added versatility to use and store in tight locations
- 48-, 54- and 60-inch cutting decks (Z448, Z454 and Z460)
- Kawasaki FS 22-hp engine
- Parker HTE 12 Series transmission
- 23-hp Kawasaki FX engine (Z460x)
- 22-hp Kawasaki FX engine (Z454x)
- 54- or 60-inch cutting deck (Z454x and Z460x)
- Both models include 23-in. by 10.5-in. rear tires