The Kage SnowFire System is designed for skid steers, backhoes and agricultural tractors in 6-, 8-, 9- and 10-foot widths. Its unique design allows you to plow, push, scrape and stack—all without leaving the cab.
- Utilizes the steel cutting edge and down pressure of the plow to cut down to the pavement in one pass, the company says
- No pins, bolts, electronics or complex hydraulics
- Can reportedly cut plowing time by 50% or more
- Although it's a "pusher," it can be angled to help you get into tight corners and make the most of your skid steer's maneuverability
- Blade width at full angle: 59, 79, 88.5 or 98.25 inches
- Oscillation (degrees/inches): 6°/7.5", 6°/10", 6°/11.25", 6°/12.5"
- 10-gauge moldboard
- Grade 50 steel
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about SnowFire System