Torwel built its V-box municipal spreaders to pair with heavy-duty trucks to master snow and ice quickly and efficiently. The spreaders additionally deliver:
- Constant spread patterns and efficient material delivery due to the precise spinner assembly system, so you can cover more ground and ensure material is dropped exactly where you need it.
- A sloped chute delivery that allows the chute to be inside the top edge of the sander body to protect it from accidentally backing into obstacles.
- Availability in 6- to 22-yard capacities.
- Standard options that include truck hydraulic drive control, heavy-duty woven top grate screens, 12-gauge stainless steel, single sides and ends, and single spinner assembly adjustable from 18 to 30 feet.
- Hydraulic commercial options that include an 18-HP Honda engine, 18- or 20-inch poly spreader disc, in-cab or rear hydraulic controls, catwalks in stainless steel or steel, inverted V, service ladder, cab shield, belt-over-chain conveyor, remote-mounted grease banks, hydraulic quick disconnects and twin spinner assembly, and pre-wetting systems.
- Mounting options for dump bodies, roll-offs and chassis.