The ASV mid-frame vertical lift VT-70 High Output Posi-Track loader features high torque and an efficient hydraulic system for maximum performance with even the most heavy and demanding attachments. ASV developed the machine to provide high power and maximum performance, especially in lift and carry applications. It features 207 foot pounds of torque, which allows for maximum performance, high speeds and minimal engine bog down in all applications. Drive motors transfer the torque to ASV’s patented internal-drive sprockets. Internal rollers reduce friction loss in the undercarriage, resulting in maximum power being transferred to the track regardless of drive speed.
- Features a 2,328-lb. rated operating capacity, a tipping load of 6,650 lbs. and a 10.5-ft. lift height.
- A hydraulic system with 3,300 psi of auxiliary pressure and 22.2 gpm of standard flow. and optional 27.4 gpm flow.
- Posi-Track rubber track suspension undercarriage allows for a smooth ride over all terrain types and speeds up to 11 mph
- 13 inch ground clearance and 37 degree departure angle.
- Ride control, 15 in. wide tracks, resulting in a ground pressure of only 4.6 psi.
- 74.3 horsepower Deutz 2.2 liter turbocharged, Tier 4 Final diesel engine.
- Optional 16.5-inch-wide extreme terrain tracks lower the machine’s ground pressure to 4.2 psi, while a smooth turf track allows minimal risk of damage during operation on highly manicured surfaces.
- Swing-out radiator, top hood and side doors provide access to all sides of the engine compartment and daily checkpoints.
- Comfortable cab with easier entry and exit, enhanced visibility, standard joystick controls, suspended air ride seat, rear view camera and monitor, available ride control and optional bucket positioning system.