Fecon introduces its FRS15 rotating shear attachments for 16- to 24-ton excavators. Made of Hardox steel, this shear attachment is further highlighted by:
- 360-degree rotation to give operators more reach and access to trees, and reduce machine repositioning.
- A 29.5-inch blade opening to shear trees up to 18 inches in diameter.
- An accumulator arm that allows the gathering and continuous shearing of smaller materials.
- The ability to reach up and down slopes, and other hard-to-reach areas, with as little as 34 GPM and 4,350-PSI hydraulic pressure.
- Shear rotation requiring just 11 GPM, making it easy and fast to shear, bunch and gather materials.
- A weight of 3,420 pounds.