Summit Spray will launch its sprinkler head at the 2023 Irrigation Show.
According to the company, the new sprinkler had includes:
- It efficiently waters plants with a reach of up to 20 feet high.
- Its patent-pending technology allows increased flexibility because the sprinkler head can rotate 360 degrees and pivot 180 degrees.
- It's compatible with the standard 0.5-inch NPT thread and is easy to install and remove.
- The pivot and rotation allow the head to focus on a specific area, thereby reducing the number of sprinkler heads needed.
- Summit Spray can adjust the spray angle and direction and offer users a customizable spray radius by using interchangeable standard nozzles.
- Summit Spray is made from recyclable ABS plastic and a UV stabilizer protects it from sun damage.
Summit Spray will display its sprinkler head at the Irrigation Show in San Antonio, Texas, Nov. 29-Dec. 1 at Booth No. 951 in the show’s Innovation Row.