Makita U.S.A., has introduced a new 18V X2 (36V) LXT Cordless Brush Cutter (XRU16). Its brushless motor delivers power needed for commercial applications. Features include:
- Bike-handle design
- 9” Star Blade, 4T (B-14118), constructed with steel for efficient cutting of grasses, shrubs, underwood and thicket.
- BL brushless motor equivalent to a 30cc gas brush cutter
- Variable speed trigger for power control
- Three speed options (4,600/5,500/7,000 RPM)
- Automatic Torque Drive technology mode, which automatically shifts speeds to extend run time or add power.
- Reverse rotation function allows operator to quickly clear trimmer head of entangled grass and weeds
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating