Milwaukee Tool introduced the new M18 Fuel 17-Inch Dual Battery String Trimmer.
“Our new M18 Fuel 17-Inch Dual Battery String Trimmer stands as an example of Milwaukee’s commitment to designing innovative, user-focused solutions to increase operator productivity,” said Tony Buxton, director of product management for Milwaukee Tool. “Through countless hours working alongside professionals on the job, we understand the demanding requirements of the professional landscaper and have worked to drive productivity on the properties they maintain. Leveraging our leadership in batteries, motors and electronics, combined with a user-focused approach, we are transforming the industry’s expectations for the performance a battery-powered string trimmer can deliver."
Additional details about the product include:
- Leveraging a PowerState Brushless Motor, operators are provided with up to 2.5 Nm of torque and 2.4 hp while being able to maintain RPM in the most demanding applications without bogging down or impacting productivity.
- It's esigned with a professionally demanded feature set, from the 17-inch cutting swath to the durable fixed shaft design
- Milwaukee’s new Dual Battery String Trimmer provides professionals with the ability to cut through the most difficult applications while sustaining the highest string speed, maximum productivity is delivered, helping operators get more done.
- RedLink Plus Intelligence allows the Milwaukee String Trimmer reaches full throttle in under one second, increasing control and productivity in the application.
- The product eliminates the common frustrations associated with gas string trimmers, such as pull starts, engine maintenance, and the mixing of gas and oil.
- This string trimmer requires the simultaneous use of two M18™ REDLITHIUM™ batteries**.
The M18 Fuel 17-Inch Dual Battery String Trimmer is fully compatible with the entire M18 line, now offering more than 250 solutions.