The Outdoor Power Equipment Aftermarket Association (OPEAA) announced its 2015-2016 Officers and Board of Directors during its Annual Meeting held February 7-9, 2015.
OPEAA Officers for 2015 are:
- President: Franck Sogaard, Jarden Applied Materials
- Vice President: Scott Harris, Blount International
- Secretary/Treasurer: Mitzi Kiefer, Stens Corporation
- Immediate Past President: Jeff Andrews, Desert Extrusion
The Board of Directors includes:
- Rodney Deloach, Rotary Corporation
- Britton Harold, Husqvarna
- Jim Paugh, NGK Spark Plugs
- Bob Wehmueller, Prime Line
- Jerry Alexander, HBD/Thermoid
According to OPEAA’s new President, Franck Sogaard, “OPEAA is growing, membership is at a record level, and I am excited to lead the association with a strong board that is committed to promoting and growing our industry. In the upcoming year, our goal is to refine OPEAA’s strategy to ensure that we position ourselves to better serve the needs of our growing membership.
“We will also increase our focus on enhancing the Market Statistics program so that we can better understand today’s market trends and opportunities, as this is of paramount importance to our members. Amidst regulatory, technology and market challenges, there are plenty of opportunities to grow and OPEAA’s goal is to help facilitate growth for all of its members.”
The Outdoor Power Equipment Aftermarket Association, established in 1986, promotes the quality of replacement parts as an equivalent and economical means for the maintenance and repair of power equipment. The Association promotes a better understanding among power equipment dealers and retailers of the capabilities of aftermarket manufacturers, distributors, and importers in providing products and services necessary to meet the needs of its customers.