Makita U.S.A. added the 18-volt LXT Heated Vest to its lineup.
“When comparing previous heated vests, enhanced comfort takes center stage for our 18-volt LXT Heated Vest,” said Benjamin Alvarado, product manager of drilling, fastening and expansion with Makita U.S.A. “Featuring a plush fleece lining and four adjustable heat zones, this vest will be your best friend while enduring the cold.”
- The vest utilizes Makita’s batteries to provide heat for up to 35 hours using one fully charged 6.0-Ah LXT battery on low setting (battery not included).
- Users can also charge electronic devices with a 2.4 AMP USB power port.
- The vest has three color-coded heat settings (high-red/medium-white/low-blue) for precise heating control to adjust to changing weather conditions.
- It has four pockets including left chest, side pockets (left and right) and a back pocket at the waist.
- The battery holder features an integrated belt clip that holds a Makita 18-volt battery securely on a user’s waist belt.
- The upgraded interior fleece lining features improved warmth retention during power off.
- The outer shell is made of polyester, while the sides are made of stretchable polyurethane.
- The Heated Vest is machine washable and dryable when users remove the battery holder and battery.