Husqvarna's new line of gas-powered hedge trimmers include the 522HD60S, 522HDR60S, 522HS75S and 522HDR75S.
- Higher cutting capacity due to a special knife design and gear ratio, efficient air filtration through a two-stage air filter and best handling through a well-balanced overall design.
- Single- and double-sided models ranging from 11 to 11.7 lb.
- Front and rear handles are arranged so that the center of gravity is close to the axis that is crossing the center of the loop handle and rear handle grip.
- Equipped with 21.7 cc efficient low-noise engines and gear components that have been developed for longevity under tough conditions.
- Features include a multi-position handle, high-capacity professional knife blades and open blade guard.
- The 522HD60S is a double-sided hedge trimmer with a robust design, low vibration levels, a 24-in. cutter knife.
- The 522HDR60S is a double-sided hedge trimmer with a 24-in. cutter knife, high torque gear and low vibration level.
- The 522HS75S is a single-sided hedge trimmer with a 30-in. cutter knife and was designed to withstand tough, frequent operation.
- The 522HDR75S is a double-sided hedge trimmer with a 30-in. cutter knife and high torque gear for tougher cuts and dense, overgrown hedges.