SnowEx HELIXX poly hopper spreaders feature an advanced material delivery system. Combined with a multi-dimensional tub design, it also offers the triple threat capability to spread, pre-wet or spray with one machine. The hoppers are supported by a corrosion-resistant stainless steel frame that features a unique leg and sill design to form a ridged backbone structure for greater durability.
- Corkscrew or “helix” design of patent-pending HELIXX material delivery system is optimized for efficient and cost-effective use of salt.
- Full length HELIXX extends beyond the hopper and into the patented pre-wet mixing chamber to help prevent leaking/spilling during transport while providing an ideal location for pre-wetting material.
- Cab forward hopper design delivers better payload distribution to reduce stress on the truck.
- Designed for use with full-size pickups, flatbed trucks or dump-bed trucks, the HELIXX poly hopper lineup includes four different models, ranging in capacity from 1.5 to 5.0 cubic yards.
- Three spinner height adjustments (standard on the two largest models) allow the spreaders to achieve a consistent spinner height of 18 to 22 inches off the ground, regardless of vehicle type.
- Baffles within the spreader’s chute direct material to key areas on the spinner, resulting in a remarkably even and consistent spread pattern, while also reducing material directed back at the vehicle.
- A dual variable-speed control allows independent adjustment of spinner and HELIXX speeds for precise material delivery, whether at low or high output. It also features no-blast startup and an auto reverse function.
- Additional standard features include dump switches, a flip-up and removable chute, tarp cover, top screen, vibrator and work light.
- Available options and accessories include an inverted “V” for materials susceptible to compacting, strobe lights, secondary work light, ratchet straps, chain kit, pre-wet tanks and spray boom.