SnowEx RDV V-Plow
Made of high-strength, low-alloy steel, the SnowEx RDV V-plow is specifically designed for half-ton trucks. The RDV V-plow is available in powder-coated steel or stainless steel and can configure to varying vehicle heights.
- Trip-edge protection
- Double-acting cylinders
- Automatixx attachment system
Western Pile Driver with TRACE Edge Technology The Western Pile Driver lineup of pusher plows features three height options and a common carrier attachment system compatible with skid-steers, wheel loaders tractors and backhoe loaders.
- Available in 8-, 10-, 12-, 14- and 16-inch widths
- Patent-pending terrain response advanced cutting edge (TRACE) technology can oscillate, move vertically and trip to accommodate contours and obstacles in the plowable surface
- Each blade section has a 3/4-inch cutting edge with carbide insert for heavy-duty commercial applications
- Self-leveling side plates keep the TRACE edge in contact with the plowing surface
Fisher Storm Boxx
Fisher's newest line of Storm Boxx pusher plows features patent-pending Trace Edge Technology to move vertically, oscillate and trip to contour to the plowable surface using independent two foot sections.
- 3/4-inch cutting edge with carbide inserts
- Self-leveling side plates with replaceable shoes keep the terrain-response advanced cutting edge in contact with the plowable surface.
- TRACE Edge sections allow the plow to follow closely over contours and obstacles
- Two greasing locations
Bridgestone Americas VSWAS 23.5R25 V-Steel Snow Wedge All Season Tire
The VSWAS 23.5R25 performs in deep snow with a tread pattern that reduces stone holdings without the need for studs or chains.
- Deep siping design for year-round use and advanced capability in snow, gravel and soft sandy conditions
- Special tread design with wide grooves and angled lug walls to help minimize stone retention, stone throw or the need for chains
- Cut-resistant compound for reduced cutting, chipping and puncturing
GPS Fleet Consulting's FL Dashcam
FL Dashcam uses video-based safety machine vision (MV) and artificial intelligence (AI) technology to look for and identify distracted driving behaviors and alerts drivers of potential risks in real time.
- Smart alerts to avoid excess driver distractions
- Visual alerts on AI-12 LCD screen in addition to audio alerts
- Multiple alerts to driver before notice sent to management allows driver to self-correct without consequence
- Surfsight data analysis
Hilltip SprayStriker 2600
The Hilltip SprayStriker 2600 is a truck-mounted sprayer for de-icing and anti-icing applications. It has a 265-gallon capacity with a polyethylene tank and powder-coated stainless-steel frame. It is equipped with a 6-foot, 7-inch-wide spray bar with 14 nozzles for high coverage, which can be flipped up. Dual 12-volt pumps apply liquid at rates up to 20 gallons per lane mile at a maximum speed of 20 miles per hour. GPS speed control automatically adjusts the flow according to the vehicle speed to consistently achieve the desired rate across the treated area. A color screen controller offers easy adjustment of application rates and other sprayer functions from the cab. The 2600 includes Hilltip’s HTrack tracking software. This system offers two-way GPRS capability.
Other standard features of the SprayStriker 2600 include:
- A 2-inch camlock inlet for filling the sprayer
- An additional rinse tank for cleaning the spray system after each use
- A built-in tie-down straps for strapping the unit to the truck
- An accessory wire for powering the optional beacon light
- A manual spray nozzle with a 40-foot hose reel, adjustable leg stands and solenoids on the end nozzles
HLA Snow Basket
HLA Snow Baskets are available in widths from 60 inches to 120 inches. With a depth of 39 inches and a height of 31 inches, the snow basket has tall, rounded end plates to provide more capacity compared to standard digging buckets. The heavy-duty grating not only provides better visibility for snow professionals but also allows water to drain from the bucket. Snow baskets are compatible with smooth or serrated bolt-on cutting edges.
Kage WingLine Laser Guide
The Kage WingLine Laser Guide is the next step in snow plowing safety. The in-cab maneuverable laser emits a green line on the road parallel to your plow's edge to keep you from hitting obstacles without taking your eyes off the road ahead. With safety in mind, the laser mounts inside your cab using a suction cup and can be easily turned on with a smart switch. A refraction tube counteracts any reflection of the laser projection in the windshield. The wire harness connections are IP67 rated, making them resistant to harsh cold and salt.
Attentive Automated Property Measurement Tool
Attentive's AI-based tool will allow paving professionals to obtain automated site measurements for area, length, parking stall striping length and more. This tool can be used by both commercial and residential paving and snow contractors. The tool is designed to help sales teams cut down on time-consuming manual tasks like measuring sites for services like parking lot sealcoating, line striping, sweeping and even crack sealing.
Milwaukee Tool WorkWear Line
Milwaukee Tool's new WorkWear line is designed to withstand even the toughest jobsite conditions while still maintaining maximum comfort. The Midweight Pullover Hoodie is a fleece-lined, cotton blend with a forward shoulder design. The hoodie features drop shoulder seams, reinforced pockets, an adjustable hood and rib-knit cuffs and waistband. The Heavy Duty Sherpa-Lined Vest has a canvas outer layer for tear and abrasion resistance. The wear-resistant drop shoulder design and reinforced high-wear zones make this a durable vest. The vest also has five tool storage pockets for easy access on the job.
Rotary's 2022 catalog features more than 20 new belts in addition to replacements for all the popular brands of mowers, snow throwers and snow blowers. Heavy-duty belts reinforced with high-strength aramid fiber and two-ply construction are among the thousands of available belts. The belt cover is designed to increase flexibility and withstand severe clutching action, bending, twisting and heavy loads. Rotary belts meet rigid operating standards with resistance to heat, oil and abrasion. Other related items include belt idlers, flat idlers and v-idlers, as well as belt, spindle, idler and transmission pulleys. Also available are accessories such as a belt measuring tool and adjustable rack that displays up to 80 rows of belts. More than 9,500 different outdoor power equipment parts are listed in Rotary’s 2022 master catalog.
Altoz Switch Stand-On Tracked Compact Tool Carrier
The all-new Altoz Switch stand-on tracked compact tool carrier provides the benefits of tracks along with the versatility of multiple attachments for multiseason use. Available attachment options include: three mower decks (all-terrain, brush and finish), angle broom, v-blade, straight blade, snow blower and brine de-icing system.
The product includes:
- Adjustable coil spring-over gas shock suspension rider platform
- Torsion axle width adjusts from 41.5 inches to 51.5 inches for added stability
- The 9-inch-wide all-terrain track
- 29.5-hp Kawasaki FX 852-cc engine with an integrated electronic throttle and governor control
- Kawasaki’s EFI fuel management system continually adjusts power to load
- High-performance commercial hydrostatic drive system
- Electric dial throttle control, 9-gallon fuel tank, solid-state PTO switch, keyless push-to-start ignition and SmarTrac Pro control come standard
- Patented SoftStart clutch control decreases mechanical wear and increases belt life
Hyundai Construction Equipment HL930A Wheel Loader
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas' new HL930A wheel loader is part of Hyundai’s advanced A series lineup. The wheel loader features Cummins Performance Series engines with 10 percent more power and 20 percent more torque than previous comparable models.
The model includes:
- 130 net hp (97 kW), 2.5 yd3 (1.9 m3)
- Ideal for commercial snow removal contractors
- Can be outfitted with plows, snow blowers and other snow removal attachments
- Powered by a Cummins B4.5 Performance Series Tier 4 Final/Stage 5 emissions-compliant diesel engine
Next Generation Cat 906, 907 and 908 Wheel Loaders
The Next Generation Cat 906, 907 and 908 wheel loaders feature a reengineered operator’s station to provide larger wheel loader model comfort on a smaller platform.
- Cat C2.8 engine with upgraded drive and powertrain
- Sealed and pressurized cab
- Raised floor pedals and two doors
- Larger standard side mirrors and front and rear camera options
- Single-piece front and rear windshields
- Seat-mounted controls improve operating ergonomics
- Multifunction joystick
- Premium heated and ventilated seat
- In-cab-programmable kickouts with high-definition rotary sensors mounted to the loader arms
- Next Generation control monitor
- Reversing-fan option
- Standard pressure compensated valve
- Optional Cat 908 high-lift configuration
- Efficient, high-illumination LED lights options
- A resistor bank built into the body of Cat LED roading lights keep the lamp assembly warm enough to melt snow and ice