The Hilltip SprayStriker 2600 is a truck mounted sprayer for de-icing and anti-icing applications. It has a 265-gallon capacity with a polyethylene tank and powder-coated stainless-steel frame. It is equipped with a 6-foot, 7-inch-wide spray bar with 14 nozzles for high coverage, which can be flipped up. Dual 12-volt pumps apply liquid at rates up to 20 gallons per lane mile at a maximum speed of 20 miles per hour. GPS speed control automatically adjusts the flow according to the vehicle speed to consistently achieve the desired rate across the treated area. A color screen controller offers easy adjustment of application rates and other sprayer functions from the cab. The 2600 includes Hilltip’s HTrack tracking software. This system offers two-way GPRS capability.
Other standard features of the SprayStriker 2600 include:
- A 2-inch camlock inlet for filling the sprayer
- An additional rinse tank for cleaning the spray system after each use
- A built-in tie-down straps for strapping the unit to the truck
- An accessory wire for powering the optional beacon light
- A manual spray nozzle with a 40-foot hose reel, adjustable leg stands and solenoids on the end nozzles