Bobcat Company recently added all 60 Platform R-Series compact track and skid-steer loaders to its Features On Demand digital platform. The platform gives Bobcat machine owners the ability to enable additional machine features post-purchase.
Feature options include…
• Two-Speed travel: Increases the machine’s speed.
• High-flow hydraulics: Provides additional hydraulic power to boost production of attachments.
• Automatic ride control: Reduces material spillage, allows faster travel and increased productivity.
• Dual-direction bucket positioning: Keeps the load at a consistent angle through the lift cycle.
• Reversing fan: Purges debris buildup.
• Auto-throttle: Provides dynamic automated throttle control on machines equipped with Bobcat Selectable Joystick Controls.
“We are pleased to expand this game-changing solution to additional models in our R-Series lineup,” Joel Honeyman, vice president, Global Innovation, Doosan Bobcat North America says. “Features On Demand gives owners increased customization and machine compatibility, while adding more productivity to their fleet without the need to purchase new equipment.”
Features On Demand is available on these R-Series compact track and skid-steer loaders:
• T76 and S76
• T66 and S66
• T64 and S64
• T62 and S62