Landscape Management Network (LMN), a business management software provider, launched LMN Crew, an app that ensures landscape teams are getting jobs done efficiently and accurately every day.
“Setting our crews up for success and still knowing what was going on in the field when I couldn’t be there was one of my biggest barriers to growth. That’s why we built Crew, the most advanced and intuitive time-tracking app in the industry” said LMN CEO and founder Mark Bradley. “This is just the beginning for Crew as well, stay tuned for even more features to roll out each month as we continue to improve and develop this platform.”
Available for download on any smartphone app store, Crew can be used in Spanish or English. It connects seamlessly with LMN to drive accountability and productivity, all while giving business owners the insights they need to take their companies to the next level
Using LMN’s new Crew App, landscape pros can perform the following tasks:
- View schedules, routes and jobs while tracking task progress and crew performance.
- Provide teams with everything they need to complete jobs including instructions, notes, files, individualized feedback and more
- View a complete history of work on a specific job across all of their teams and receive real-time updates.
- Improve communication between office and on-site teams with easy access to important files and photos about each job.
- Track the hours, cost of materials, and equipment usage for accurate job costing and billing, allowing them to know exactly where they need to improve or lean in.