The Integra Group entered an integration partnership with SiteRecon.
The integration provides users of Boss Software with an advanced property measurement tool that will improve the accuracy, speed and depth of proposals and job plans.
“Our two teams have worked together on this integration to create a highly efficient process for BOSS users to more accurately measure properties they are servicing,” said Mike Cossins, CEO & founder of The Integra Group, developers of BOSS Software. “The integration will give users a proven, easy-to-use tool that will help drive revenue as well as streamline backend operations.”
The addition of SiteRecon to Boss Software will provide landscape contractors, lawn care and snow removal professionals with the following benefits and business building tools:
- Automated take-offs in as little as 30 seconds for residential properties and just a few hours for large commercial properties.
- Cost estimates that account details including slope of the turf, plant mulch split and more.
- The ability to communicate seamlessly through the field logs app.
- Create custom maps in a few simple steps that include fire hydrants, drainage routes, flower beds, HVAC units and more.
- Instant access in the office or in the field to all mapping information for crews and managers.