Small and midsize home service businesses can take advantage of this bundled solution of preloaded Jobber software on a Verizon-connected tablet to streamline, automate and organize their daily business operations.
“We are thrilled to be partnering with Verizon Business on the Field Management Tablet Plus solution, which will make it easier for small businesses to get the tools they need to succeed,” said Sam Pillar, CEO and co-founder of Jobber. “The team at Verizon Business understands the importance of the home service category and shares our customer centric approach to building solutions that help small businesses thrive and grow. This strategic partnership will help tens of thousands of home service businesses across America adopt technology that will improve how their services are delivered to millions of homes.”
- The Field Management Tablet Plus solution makes managing field service work easier for home service business owners, their employees and the customers they serve.
- With the Jobber platform, daily tasks such as quoting, scheduling, invoicing and payments are all managed in one place. Customers of home service businesses can also benefit from automated communications and an online self-serve portal.
- Having the Jobber app preloaded onto a Verizon-connected tablet removes a barrier many small businesses face: the time-consuming task of loading software applications on a device-by-device basis.
- Further, through this partnership, businesses can save more by bundling and can receive a single combined bill from Verizon.
- Field Management Tablet Plus also helps address security concerns that small and midsize home service business owners face when company and customer information is on their employees’ personal devices.
- he solution comes preloaded with Verizon Mobile Device Management (MDM), which helps simplify tablet deployment, management and security policies.