The Vermeer SC70TX stump cutter is designed for challenging applications with an efficient direct drive that maximizes the amount of horsepower to the 23-in. cutter wheel.
- 67-hp Cat turbocharged Tier 4 Final/Stage IIIB diesel engine.
- Travels up to 1,560 rpm.
- Transport speed of 65 ft/in.
- Undercarriage system has 4.3 psi ground-bearing pressure in soft ground.
- Rubber tracks have a tread design that helps reduce the risk of turf damage while turning.
- Operator presence system stops the cutting wheel when an operator disengages contact with capacitance-sensing control handles.
- Patented SmartSweep control system monitors the engine speed and automatically adjusts the cutter wheel sweep speed to maximize power to the cutter wheel while reducing engine stress.
- An optional remote control that gives the operator visibility and flexibility is also available.
- Vermeer Yellow Jacket cutter system allows for efficient and convenient serviceability.