Vermeer is expanding its line of professional tree care equipment with the addition of the new SC382 stump cutter. This compact machine comes equipped with a 37 horsepower EFI Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine, a redesigned cutter wheel to help optimize performance, four-wheel drive and an optional blade to make cleanup more efficient.
- 17 inch cutter wheel engineered to help improve chip containment and reduce material recirculation.
- Designed to work up to 24 inches above ground and 15 inches below ground.
- Outfitted with the Vermeer Yellow Jacket cutting system that features universal and reversible carbide-tipped teeth with two cutting edges on each tooth and side pocket clearance to help limit pocket rubbing which can cause power loss and premature pocket wear.
- Includes two-wheel and four-wheel drive propel modes, as well as an oscillating front steering axle to maneuver through tough material and around challenging jobsites.
- Machine width of 34.5 inches allows machine to position in tight areas and fit through many backyard gates.
- Equipped with an operator presence system and Vermeer SmartSweep control system.