Vermeer’s new S925TX mini skid steer with radial lift path features a tip capacity of 2,643 pounds, rated operating capacity of 925 pounds and maximum hinge pin height reach of 84.5 inches. Additional features include:
- A choice of three Kubota high-torque, four-cylinder engines includes a 24.8-hp V1505 diesel, a 40-hp WG1605 gas or a 35.1-hp V1505 diesel engine (international markets only).
- 7-inch-wide tracks with 5-psi ground pressure or 9-inch-wide tracks with 4 psi for even better flotation.
- A travel speed of 4.1 mph.
- A chariot-style platform that ensures optimum operator comfort and pilot-operated ground drive help maintain smooth control.
- The dual auxiliary system that switches between high flow for ground-engaging attachments and low flow for maximum control.
- A universal mounting plate that fits a broad range of Vermeer-approved attachments.
- A three-year/3000-hour extended limited warranty on the mainframe and loader arms.