Richard Bare, CEO of Capital City Manufacturing, has bought 35-year-old Graham Lawn Equipment upon the retirement of its founders, Max and Judy Graham. The new company is called Graham Spray Equipment, a Division of Capital City Manufacturing Inc., to reflect the diverse industries the company has come to serve.
“To reflect all the products we make, we have changed our name to Graham Spray Equipment,” said Bare. “For years, Graham has supplied spraying equipment not only for lawns but also for trees, shrubs, orchards, pest and termite control, agricultural applications, and almost anything else that requires a vehicle-mounted sprayer.”
To assure longtime customers who depend on a high level of customer service delivered by people they have come to know, Bare has promised that the same people will continue the Graham tradition of providing high-quality, reliable products and personal service.
To better serve customers, the company plans to add several new services to those which customers are already accustomed to:
- Commonly used truck beds will be in stock for immediate delivery
- Decreased lead time on the production of units
- An updated website (by June 2013) with online parts ordering
- Improved parts inventory to reduce backorders
- More competitive parts pricing
- Expanded service hours: Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET
- A new branch in Norcross, GA, for parts, service and repairs.
In addition to these improvements, the company will retain and strengthen other popular services:
- Special financing on Isuzu trucks equipped with Graham spray units
- Truck delivery
- Unit refurbishing to keep equipment looking new (Graham units can last a lifetime with proper care, the company says).