Echo established a new virtual learning management system, Echo Academy, an online platform that offers high-quality training content to Echo’s distributors, dealer network and other departments within Echo.
“Most dealers today carry multiple product lines and trying to stay up to date with the latest training can be a struggle,” said Fernando Iacona, vice president corporate development and product service, Echo. “There are many dealers who want product knowledge, but they don’t have the time to train. We specifically designed these programs with that in mind and they’re accessible either online or Echo Academy mobile app 24/7."
Features of the platform include:
- It's available online or via mobile app
- It provides users with the tools needed to be successful in both the sales, service and marketing of Echo products
- It kicks off with more than 100 training courses that provide in-depth technical training for the Echo dealer network
- The technical service programs posted on the site are multilingual, covering English, Spanish and French
- There's a function that allows dealer technicians to find and register for available hands-on service schools in their area
- A new technician certification program, consisting of three levels, from new dealers and technician staff to a Master Certification level