John Deere recently updated its line of rotary cutter attachments with the new RX72 and RX84. These new models are designed for heavy-duty vegetation management applications, including property maintenance and right-of-way clearing.
- Compatible on large-frame skid steer and compact track loaders, such as the 330G through the 333G, and they are equipped with high-flow hydraulics and a severe-duty door.
- Able to clear medium-to-heavy brush and hardwoods up to 10 inches in diameter.
- Motors with a direct drive bearing for higher efficiency and extended durability.
- Three blades made of thick forged AR400 steel measuring 0.625 inches
- Easily visible pressure gauge to monitor blade load
- Retractable forward shield that rolls back to expose the blades to larger-diameter trees Skid steer coupler attachment interface to mount to the carrier.
- The RX72 and RX84 have cutting widths 72 inches and 84 inches, respectively.