The following is part of an ongoing series on digital marketing by Matt Hudson from Strategic Landscaper.
These resources will help you get found on all major search engines and directories, improve your website, enhance your content and customer engagement, and gain efficiencies in a host of administrative areas. The best news of all: Many of these resources are free!
1. Email marketing - using tools such as Mail Chimp or Constant Contact to regularly stay in touch with current and prospective clients
2. Survey software - gather valuable feedback from clients using tools such as Survey Monkey
3. Social media management - HootSuite is a great tool to manage all of your social media pages and regularly post new content
4. WordPress - a great tool to quickly and easily update your blog and/or website to keep things fresh and interesting
5. GetListed.org - helps you ensure that your business is listed on all of the major search engines and internet directories
6. Google Docs / Google Apps - help you gain efficiencies with your daily email, calendar, etc.
7. Fiverr - neat website where you can enlist the help of various creative service professionals to get logos designed, advertising created, etc.
8. Evernote - great tool for you to electronically "jot down" all of those random ideas and thoughts you have throughout each busy day, not to mention interesting videos, images, or other web material you happen upon
9. Dropbox - solid cloud-based tool for you to store important documents like presentations, sell sheets, vendor price lists, images, etc. so you can access them anywhere, anytime, on any device
10. LinkedIn - THE social media site for professionals, so you better get on there with a good profile, especially if you're dealing in the commercial landscaping market
Visit strategiclandscaper.com for even more information.