TP Chippers has expanded its ZE line to encompass the next size in their existing lineup: the TP 215 ZE and the TP 175 ZE.
Both TP 175 and 215 ZEs are modular and offered in a trailed version or as a track version stand-on or remote controlled, same as the 59 hp diesel version.
The TP 215 and larger TP 280 (11-inch plus capacity) are available with an in-feed turntable which greatly increases worker safety from roadside working scenarios by keeping the workers off the road while their attention is focused on the task at hand.
Key features include:
- Strong infeed force is obtained in a combination of two aggressive shark teeth feed rollers, a powerful spring and TP dual torque infeed, ensuring maximum hydraulic pressure and flow to each feed roller motor
- Fully encapsulated electronics for longer lifespan sets new standards (IP65 class)
- Many ways to customize: With fixed or height-adjustable ejector spout, fixed or height-adjustable
- Drawbar, uniform chip screen, hydraulic winch arm over the infeed, infeed turntable, etc.
- Low service and maintenance costs
- With TP PILOT+ Controller
- With three-year TP Warranty
- Lithium-ion battery with a guaranteed five-year service life and a minimum of 2,500 charges