Toro will be offering a select line of mower models through the rental channel in 2015. The lineup of mowers includes heavy-duty commercial walk-behinds, the 30” TurfMaster, the Toro Z Master 3000 series zero-turn mower, and others.
These mowers complement Toro’s rental line of turf renovation equipment, such as the aerators, seeders, and power rake dethatchers.
“We’re excited to help rental stores better meet their customers’ needs through a diversified product offering,” explains Sean O’Halloran, marketing manager for The Toro Company. “We wanted to make sure that any piece of equipment that our rental customers may need in the field is easily accessible. By offering a solid range of mowers through the rental channel, we believe we are helping to fill that gap in the marketplace.”
The mower models now being offered through the rental channel include:
- 22” walk-behind mowers – The mowers being offered in this category include the variable speed, Personal Pace, and Personal Pace with the integrated Blade Stop System. All models are nimble, versatile and designed for light- to medium-duty mowing applications.
- 21” commercial walk-behind mowers – The 21” heavy-duty walk behind mowers are designed for durability with the corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy deck, replaceable steel deck wear plates, and tubular engine guard, making them an excellent product for the rental industry.
- 30” TurfMaster – Toro’s 30” TurfMaster is highly productive to increase jobsite uptime, and the conventional walk-behind design is easy to operate and control. A commercial-grade Kawasaki engine with a spin-on oil filter and dual element air filter delivers the proper power for heavy-duty applications.
- Mid-size walk-behind mowers – The 36” T-Bar floating deck gear drive mid-size walk behind commercial mower features robust 9-3/8” diameter cast iron spindles, rubber discharge chute and flat-free semi-pneumatic front caster wheels. All these features add up to a rugged and efficient mid-size walk behind mower.
- Toro Z Master 3000 Series zero-turn mowers – Toro’s Commercial 3000 Series zero turn mowers feature the 7-gauge, high-strength steel Turbo Force cutting deck, and a solid 3” x 1.5” tubular steel carrier frame. Thick cushions and padded armrests reduce operator fatigue, and a low center of gravity ensures optimum handling on hills.
For more information on Toro’s full line of rental equipment, visit www.toro.com/rental.