Exmark has expanded its line of 30-inch walk-behind mowers with the introduction of its new Commercial 30 X-Series model. With a new, more powerful engine and transmission, the Commercial 30 X-Series gives landscape maintenance professionals a more productive option, ideal for smaller properties. Features include:
- Kohler Command Pro CV200 single-cylinder commercial engine with cast iron cylinder liners, dual splash and pressurized lubrication, and Quad-Clean air filtration for enhanced protection from debris and contaminants. Cast aluminum oil and air filter bases, along with a steel blower housing provide increased durability in tough conditions. The engine is protected by Kohler’s three-year limited commercial warranty.
- Upgraded transmission and positive drive design couples both drive wheels for maximum traction in all conditions, with infinitely variable ground speed up to 3.8mph.
- Heavy-duty wet clutch transmission and self-tensioning belt drive are designed for minimum maintenance and maximum reliability in the most demanding commercial applications.
- A parking brake.
- 4.6-inch deep, 30-inch wide cutting deck. The 3-in-1 design offers the ability to quickly change from side discharge, to bagging or mulching, without tools, and the compact deck enhances maneuverability in tight spaces.
- Two-blade cutting system reducing power requirements.
- Shear pin on each blade provides additional impact protection with simple replacement and minimal maintenance with forged spindles and die-cast housings.
- Additional options include a high-performance mulch kit for the Commercial 30 X-Series, which optimizes mulching performance in tough conditions such as wet, heavy grass. The kit can also function as a fill-reduction kit when operating with a bagger, which increases productivity by reducing the need to stop and empty the bag.