John Deere’s M and R Series Commercial Walk Behind Mowers address primary customer needs of productivity, operator comfort, weight distribution, and ground clearance. Improved weight distribution and position of hand controls make it easier to raise the front end of the mower during curb-climbing applications, improving ease of use and reducing operator effort. Additional features include:
M-Series Line (W36M and W48M)
- 14.5 HP
- Speeds up to six and half miles per hour
- 36-inch or 48-inch decks
- Four inches of ground clearance
R Series Line – electric start (W36R, W48R, W52R and W61R)
- W36R with 14.5 HP
- W48R and W52R with 18.5 HP (13.8 kW)
- W61R with a electronic fuel injected 25HP (18.6 kW) engine.
- Each model provides ground speed of up to seven and half miles per hour.
- Up to eight and half inches ground clearance
- 36-, 48,. 52- and 61-inch decks