Dewalt, a Stanley Black & Decker brand, rolled out the 21-inch 60V Max Single-Stage Snow Blower, the brand's first snow blower, designed to clear up to 16 parking spaces on a single charge.
“The demand for battery-powered outdoor power equipment continues to grow as snow blowers join the latest wave of products to transition from gas to battery,” said Ronit McGuthrie, vice president, walk-behind product management, at Stanley Black & Decker. “As an industry pioneer in battery technology, Dewalt has designed a professional-grade snow solution that delivers powerful, innovative features for our customers.”
Additional features include:
- It's powered by FlexVolt battery technology.
- The 7-inch steel auger chops through heavy, wet snow while the two-way electric chute rotation helps provide directional command with the touch of a paddle.
- In low light conditions, the dual LED headlights help provide visibility for the job ahead while the advanced LED dashboard displays state of charge, current operational mode, high load indicator and fault indicator.
- Three power modes (eco, standard and max power) provide users with options for their specific needs. Max Power mode allows for quicker clearing and more power, throwing snow up to 40 feet, while Eco mode allows for more prolonged battery life compared to Max Power mode.
- When the job is done, the quick fold handles allow for easy storage and transportation.
The 21 in. 60V Max Single-Stage Snow Blower will be available in September as a bare unit (tool only) and kitted where Dewalt products are sold.