The YARDMAX rear-tine tiller provides one-handed control, ideal for safe operation, while counter-rotating tines quickly and efficiently break up hard ground and deeply till soil, ideal for garden preparation. For even more versatility, this tiller also offers forward rotating tines for ongoing cultivation and row maintenance. The tiller additionally delivers:
- A 208cc Briggs & Stratton engine with 9.50 pound-feet of gross torque and a 190-RPM rotational speed.
- An 18-inch-wide rear-tine design with seven depth adjustments and a 6.5-inch working depth.
- 13-inch self-sharpening tines.
- An adjustable side shield and serrated rear shield.
- A heavy-duty YARDMAX transmission with a self-propelled drive system that offers one forward and one reverse gear.
- Front counterweight on 13-inch pneumatic wheels.
- An easily adjustable drag bar.