Z Turf Equipment
Z Turf Equipment unveiled its new Z-Spray Max stand-on spreader-sprayer.
- The low center of gravity design places the operator between the drive wheels, with the heaviest components placed low and centrally within the corrosion-resistant stainless-steel frame.
- The bidirectional 10-foot-wide boom is capable of springing both forward and back to avoid damage from contact during operation.
- The patented foam marker activation system starts the foam marker and spray pump simultaneously whether using the toe switch or the panel-mounted rocker switch.
- The contoured operator pad combines with a revised control layout to provide increased comfort and economy of motion, while larger drive tires provide a smoother ride.
- The new Z-Spray Max is also designed to only need annual maintenance, with just one grease point.
- The patented flip-up hopper eases hopper cleaning and access to the engine for service. A patented magnetic operator pad removes easily, without tools, for access to the spray chart, or for service and maintenance.
- A newly designed 60-gallon tank leaves less leftover material in the tank and features a tools-free tank drain.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Z Turf Equipment Intros Z-Spray Max Stand-On Spreader-Sprayer