OTR Engineered Solutions added its Big Bite turf tire, designed for zero-turn, ride-on and stand-on mowers.
“The Big Bite tire is a unique tire that not only delivers exceptional performance, but it looks great too,” said Brian Walter, vice president, OEM sales. “It combines superior traction and stability with flotation characteristics that make it turf friendly with improved ride comfort, whether operating on smooth or rough terrain or on slopes, even if wet. We’ve gotten plenty of feedback from professional and residential users that they really like this tire, so we are making it available to everyone.”
- A large footprint that maximizes traction and stability.
- Aggressive styling with low rolling resistance to provide an attractive appearance while protecting delicate turf and grass against damage.
- A specialized tread angle to assist in damp conditions, and a unique side corner lug design provides extra grip on slopes for improved stability.
- Open shoulder to promote self-cleaning for consistent traction while helping prevent casing damage.
- Made from a premium ATV rubber compound and features extra-deep lugs for enhanced wear life. As a result, it is an ideal solution for commercial mowers that are susceptible to wear when driven on asphalt driveways or concrete parking lots.
The Big Bite tire is sold as an assembly, including both the tire and wheel, for easy bolt-on installation. It is available in a wide variety of sizes to accommodate many different mower models.