John Deere's Z994R Diesel ZTrak zero-turn mower features a 24.7 hp (18.4 kW) liquid-cooled diesel engine and is available with a 54-inch, 60-inch or 72-inch 7-Iron Pro side-discharge deck or a 60-inch 7-Iron Pro Mulch On Demand deck. Other key features include:
- Frame is made from heavy-duty formed and welded steell for strength and reliability.
- Equipped with 13x6.5-6 run flat front caster tires.
- Rear wheel options are 24x12-12 4 PR pneumatic drive tires in base equipment for excellent traction, flotation, and curb climbing or 24x12-12 Michelin X Tweel Turf airless radial tire technology option for a smoother ride and more uptime.
- ComfortGlide suspensoin system on all seat options.
- Durable pump and wheel motor hydrostatic drive delivers speeds up to 11.4 mph.
- 11.5 U.S. gallon fuel tank (43.5 L)
- Color-coded controls are located on the right instrument panel for convenience.
- Equipped with two-posted folding rollover protection system and a retractable seatbelt.
- Easy to remove rear-engine service panel allows access to all engine service points for scheduled service and maintenance work.
To experience the John Deere Z994 in augmented reality, visit the Z994R model page on Deere.com. This experience is only available while using the Safari browser on an iOS12 Apple iPhone or iPad.