The Rascal line of dump trailers was originally intended as a cost-conscious alternative trailer for the transporting and dumping of various materials. Two new models give a wider range of choice for this level of trailer. New models include the R508LP-3 and the R510LP-5. The R508LP-3 features a low profile 5' x 8' dump bed, 3,000-pound GVWR, 1.9 cubic yard capacity and 4" channel mainframe. The R510LP-5 includes a low profile 5' x 10' dump bed, 5,000-pound GVWR, 2.3 cubic yard capacity and 5" channel mainframe.
• 15" high sides
• Front panels and rear gates constructed of 14-gauge steel
• 2.5" channel crossmembers
• 12-gauge steel floors, 2" ball couplers, and 2k Bulldog jacks
• Dexter EZ-Lube axles and sealed wiring harnesses
• Beds lifted by an electrically powered Monarch hydraulic pump driving a 3" hydraulic cylinder
• Valspar powder coat finish available in either black (other colors on special order)