Willis Trailers says it’s the first to market with a patented line of extendable utility trailers ideal for landscape contractors. The first trailer the company plans to release transitions from a 10-foot trailer to a 14-foot trailer with dual axles. Other features include:
- A 5,500-pound load capacity.
- The capability to pull open the extended trailer by using the trailer brakes.
- The same load capacity on the extendable portion, as well as the rear portion, of the trailer.
- Wood or expanded metal floors.
- A spray paint or powder coating.