The 2021 Toyota Tundra Trail Special Edition puts emphasis on extra storage and convenience. It is based on the SR5 Crew Max and offers the choice of 2WD or 4WD. Features include larger fuel tank, front bucket seats with driver’s power lumbar support, front center console, tilt/telescoping steering wheel, three front cupholders, and an anti-theft system with alarm and engine immobilizer. Additional features:
- 5.7L i-FORCE V8 engine
- 10,200 lbs. of towing capacity
- Maximum payload of 1,730 lbs.
- Available in Double Cab and CrewMax four-door cab styles.
- The Toyota Safety Sense-Pedestrian (TSS-P) active safety system is standard on all models and grades
- Smart Key with push button start for some models